So my Dr strongly suggested I try gluten free for 30 days....sure why not!! Now I have not been perfect on this but I can tell a difference in my energy level!! I have only been doing it for 2 weeks, but the other day we went to Olive Garden and I love pasta so I was like it will be ok....MY tummy hurt so bad that night--lesson learned!!!!! It is tough but I am doing it...baby steps!! and after lots of label reading I am amazed what wheat is in!!!
Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Sunday, January 11, 2015
No gluten
So my Dr strongly suggested I try gluten free for 30 days....sure why not!! Now I have not been perfect on this but I can tell a difference in my energy level!! I have only been doing it for 2 weeks, but the other day we went to Olive Garden and I love pasta so I was like it will be ok....MY tummy hurt so bad that night--lesson learned!!!!! It is tough but I am doing it...baby steps!! and after lots of label reading I am amazed what wheat is in!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck! We are enjoying it so far. And its made cooking fun again...thats a plus!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I have a coworker who is gluten free. I can ask for some recipes for you if you would like.
ReplyDelete