Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

He's gonna be ok!!

As a parent you always wonder if your kid is going to be ok, as in do good and so on.  We really never know "what" path they will choose to take--good or bad.  We all hope our kids don't end up shooting up a school, killing someone, (I know totally extreme) or doing hard drugs, any drugs, dropping out of school-- but we really never know!!
I have always really really worried about my kiddos, especially Zach cause our first few years of life--sucked absolutely sucked, there is no other way to describe it.  So because of this as he grew I always wondered "what" path he would take.  Over the past 2 years, I think I can honestly say--he is on a Great path!! This kid has so much talent (previous blog of him singing) with singing, playing any instrument, and acting.  I really could not be prouder of him!!
If you ever have the chance to watch him preform I highly recommend it!!

Not only is he extremely talented and not afraid to show it.  He is also huge in his faith (probably more than me) He watched "God's not Dead" with me last week (great movie if you have not seen it--rent it!!) and I go that's the kid you need to be, and I can totally see him being that kid (if you have seen it you know what I am talking about)

So I am one proud mama, I kept him alive all these years and he didn't turn out so bad after all!!! I am so glad you are mine!!!

(now lets hope after I wrote all this he doesn't shoot up a convenience store hahah jkjk)

No comments:

Post a Comment