Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Hope
31 is not all about selling bags, it is based off of "Proverbs 31", they have a big organization call Thirtyone Gives (which every time you round up--it goes to this organization)
So while we were there some of us got to stuff bags for women with "world vision"
First they get these awesome pink cosmetic kits-we added shampoo, soap, toothbrush and things like that--then we wrote little personal notes for each bag, for these women who will recieve them---THIS WAS MY AH-HA (total GOD moment) I turned around and asked the head 31 lady of it gives--How do I get involved-she took me to the main world vision guy and I gave him all my info to get involved!!
Single moms have always had a HUGE place in my heart and this is where I wanna help!!! So stayed tuned with all of that!!
Thirty one Gives is also partners with "Ronald McDonald House" the one in Denver is in Great need and I will also be doing what I can to get there and see what I can do there!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment