The kids love those applesauce pouches-and I do too, except they are outrageously expensive.So one day while they each sucked down 2 each, I thought--there has to be a reusable one out there somewhere--So to amazon I go (I love amazon!!) and I found these cool reusable pouches (they are bigger, and awesome) Now I can buy jar applesause for the quarter of the cost of the store made pouches!!! We also put yogurt in them!!!Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Monday, June 30, 2014
For the love of applesauce
The kids love those applesauce pouches-and I do too, except they are outrageously expensive.So one day while they each sucked down 2 each, I thought--there has to be a reusable one out there somewhere--So to amazon I go (I love amazon!!) and I found these cool reusable pouches (they are bigger, and awesome) Now I can buy jar applesause for the quarter of the cost of the store made pouches!!! We also put yogurt in them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will be getting me some of those for sure..
ReplyDelete