Seriously, I got the news from half asleep Ian-mom in hospital, heart attack--that was it. Yeah I panicked a little, had the kids packed and was ready to go get all the kids from school (oh yeah I can move fast haha) but by the time Ian got up, she was out of surgery and already doing good, so we will go up in a couple weeks!!
When I vaguely told the kids about grandma got sick and was in the hospital but was ok,
B-well what happened to her
M-she has a little heart attack but she is good now
B-what is a heart attack??
A-well you know when they get those white things-rub them together and put them on your chest and go baboom (in animation)
B-OH i get it
M--laughing--yep thats about right
Brooklyn also told grandpa he better be taking care of Buttercup!!!
We love you Grandma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment