Hyrup

Hyrup

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stock pile


I am usually really good at stocking up on food to last us a long time, well this past 2 weeks have been so rough and now my stock pile is nonexistent---It really depresses me when I can't whip of dinner or any other meal.
I have gotten creative with dinners, and used up all the chicken, hamburger that were stocked up in the freezer, we have flown thru the chicken nuggets, fish sticks and corn dogs, and the past 3 nights we have had mac & chesse and have 2 boxes left (for tomorrow). ugh I am all out of the staples and can't not wait till Friday to restock my pantry--I hate running out of food :(
For lunch today we had cheese and crackers--woohoo--I did cut the cheese into cute heart shapes--ha mom of the year here

No comments:

Post a Comment