| new baby zebra |
First we went to Target and Aydan got a new game-Disney Infinity--he loves it!!!!
Then we went to the zoo, so much fun and we saw the new baby zebra that was born on Monday!! We quickly learned that Kyndal's zoo time is 3 hours--not 3 hours 10 minutes but 3 hours!! I am so glad we now have a membership so we don't have to see everything in one day!!
For dinner we went to Casa Bonita--many have told be (scared me) that the food was horrible--well it wasnt that bad--better than Mcdonalds and some other fast food place!! We enjoyed the shows, played games and got pics taken--On the way out Aydan said--I think this was the best birthday ever!!!!
| baby cheeta |
| goof |
| K and the dragon |
| fit time or time to go home |
| B- "mom we must be close to the elephants cause I smell their poop" |
| watching the divers |
| evil grin |
looks like a blast!
ReplyDelete