Hyrup

Hyrup

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I lost it...

My motivation that is.....

I have been working out for months, eating better and nothing--I loose a pound here and there and then it comes back...back and forth back and forth (I haven't lost more that 5lbs in one month)....so now I am like "what is the point??" why bust my butt at the gym and not eat things I love-just to get no results....ugh I know I know--just keep at it--yeah I am not feeling it :(

Ok done whining for now LOL

2 comments:

  1. The difference is in the way you look and feel when you're doing something that's good for you. Don't you dare give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some advice, but as you know I to lost the motivation. But now that I can't really get the body I want...I want it bad haha! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete