Hyrup

Hyrup

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Accident prone???


WHAT are we going to do with this child??? He has been our accident baby for sure, already this season-scraped up knees (both of them not just one) and now brusied gums and loosed teeth

So last night I was showing off my awesome ninja moves (hush they are awesome) when Aydan stands up to show me his.  He kicks, twirls, and BAM straight up slams his face into the floor (I still have no idea "how" this happened) I was for sure he broke his nose, blood everywhere--we got his setteled and see it is his gums and teeth ugh off to the dentist today to see if they are broken and need to be pulled--FUN times in the Hyrup house!

Now the good mom in me seriously started laughing (after I knew he was ok) I keep replaying his "moves" in my head--WHAT was he doing?? he never put his hands out to stop his face from smashing into the ground--it happened so fast but man oh man besides his being hurt and stuff it was hilarious!!!






1 comment: