Hyrup

Hyrup

Monday, May 7, 2012

Ianism

this is good--you all might want to sit!!

So we adopted 2 new baby kittens, well Sunday I was explaining it all to Domma and Ian was sitting right there...later that night this is how the convo went:

I was changing the baby kittens towel and had them on the couch
I: those 2 don't look good, are they dead
M: NO
I: seriously something is wrong with them, the are smaller than the others
M: well they are barely 24 hours old, the others are 2 weeks old
I: WHAT? did she have 5 babies 2 weeks ago then poop out 2 more yesterday??
M: WHAT are you talking about
I: these babies what the heck is going on
M: we had to adopt them, there mom was bad...did you not hear the whole conversation I had with your mom about it??
I: well no, but that makes more sense now

No I did not marry him for his brain hahahhaha

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where the new babies came from too....Bwaa haa ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they even hear our words unless they start with "Naked", or "Hot Wings".

    ReplyDelete