Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Sicky Girls
yuck yuck yuck so here I sit at 3am....Ian and I have been up for the past few hours with 2 pucky girls...they are all finally asleep and puke free for the past hour (I hope it is done!!) B started around 10 and has had about 5 showers, then as I was getting her new jammies, I smelt K;s bed and she had puked in bed-so I woke her up adn she has had 2 showers since then. 6 loads of laundry done in the new washer since 10pm last night and I have had to change my clothes 3 times--can I go to sleep now??? I am totally thankful Ian is home and this didnt happen when he was gone--or I might have had a HUGE GIANT breakdown (i might still have that breakdown haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we have been puke free since 4am..please let it be done!!
ReplyDelete