Welcome to my blog!! I am gonna try to keep up with it I promise!! With 5 kiddos life is busy and quite hillarious at times!!!
Hyrup
Sunday, October 9, 2011
8 months
seriously can we slow time down a little??? Little Miss K is 8 months--and boy oh boy is her personality popping out!!
She loves loves food--no teeth yet but eats alot--fruit pieces, noodles, bread, crackers, cookies and so on!! She is trying her hardest to crawl--mainly she goes backwards very good and backs herself into corners andscreams!! She is very nipple picky--she will only use 1 kind of binki and I had to go bye new bottles cause she doesn't like the ones I have (and I had a ton of them--gggrrr)She loves watching the other kids running around, she has a new thing of blowing bubbles--very cute!! She is still so stuck on me with me at all times--she is ok with others UNTIL she sees or hears me--ugh at least I know she loves me--heehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish her and Remi could get together, it would be neat to see if they liked each other.
ReplyDeleteHe is almost 10 months now and going everywhere. I can't believe how fast he has grown. And oh, I never thought I could love him as much as I do.I am blessed. Love you!!
those little blue peepers!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is 8 months already Toni! So sweet!
ReplyDelete