Hyrup

Hyrup

Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy Weekend

Finally Monday, I know right I am ok with it being Monday--hahah Well this weekend was a little busy-well Saturday was. 
Aydan had a soccer game at 10--they won, he still just runs around the ball--they are so cute to watch!!
Quintin had football at noon--they won too--and Q did great of course!! 
Then we had a birthday party at 4, so I had like 5 minutes to rest before that.
Z and Q went to sleep overs Sat night, so me and the little chillins went to Texas Roadhouse--Aydan goes "texas Roadhouse?"" a house in Texas--are we going to see Grandma??" Me "NO we are going to eat" A-"But mom Texas is where grandma is and she has a house, we can eat there" Can't argue with his logic--hahaha
We haven't seen Ian since Thursday, ugh I am bittersweet about his job--we need the $$ and he has to work over 60 hours a week to "be ok" but this not seeing him for days is hard on us all--and I would LOVE to go to the grocery store by myself  or anything by myself for that matter--lol ugh
Kyndal must be teething or something (i don't feel any teeth) but she is sleeping like crap at night, Saturday night she was up every hour-not even fully awake but crying non the less, I tried not to feed her cause she doesn't need to eat every hour...So on Sunday we did nothing and I slept when she slept!!
Sunday night was a little better she only got up every 3 hours BUT still--mama wants to sleep!!!
So here is to another week for us--dance, soccer, football and another birthday party AND Homecoming (I almost forgot) this is Zach's first homecoming dance and he is so excited(me too)--he even has a date (just friends mom, just friends--ok whatever)..don't worry there will be pictures of that for sure!!
Hope all my faithful readers have a great week!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment